The Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP) has approved this program for awarding contact hours to be credited to recertification records for continuing education.
- 120 hours are required for recertification
- Recertification must be done every three years
- Submit your professional development hours here for recertification
ICCP examinations for the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) will be held at the conference. The Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD designation for Data Management professionals, providing an independent, qualified and accurate assessment of their comprehension and knowledge of Data Management, which can be used to enhance personal career development and advancement. Additional information about the CDMP is available from DAMA.
The exam requirements are:
- IS Core (mandatory);
- Data Management Core (mandatory);
- One data exam of your choice, e.g. Data Development, Data Operations (DBA), Data Governance and Stewardship, Data Integration and Interoperability, Data and Information Quality, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics, or Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architecture.
At Enterprise Dataversity 2014, all exam candidates can take the exams on a “pay if you pass” basis! ICCP's 2014 DAMA member rate is $285 for each exam ($350 for non-members), paid only if you pass at 50% correct or better.
You may take an exam of choice during any of these open exam sessions. Three exams are required for the CDMP.
On-site registration and payment can be done in the exam room. The exam rate is $285 per exam.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN WINDOWS LAPTOP. The exams run off a USB drive. Make sure your corporate laptop does not have encrypted USB drives. If you are not sure, check by saving a file to a USB on that laptop and opening the file afterwards.